1. What is the Katipunan Pool Party Club?
- KPPC is a collection of 1,000 Bravos - unique NFT digital collectibles living on the Polygon blockchain. KPPC is the First Exclusive NFT social club in the Philippines that blends lifestyle fashion, storytelling and sporty vibes to create unique collectibles. KPPC is a community of futurists, mavericks and leaders. Our advocacy is to promote the mainstream adoption of NFTs in the Philippines.
2. Is there a Presale?
- Yes, you can buy KPPC Bravos at a discounted price at around P3,000.
3. Where can I buy KPPC Bravos NFTs?
- Buy KPPC Bravos NFTs at OpenSea.
4. How much will it cost to mint the KPPC Bravos?
- Common KPPC Bravos costs around P5,000. King KPPC Bravos costs around P15,000.
5. What will I get?
A. NFT Art plus ownership & commercial usage rights given to you as the owner of the NFT.
You have the power to create the story of your own Bravos.
B. Exclusive access to THE POOL - an online space where you can meet & build meaningful relationships with futurists, mavericks and leaders.
C. VIP sneak peeks & exclusive access to online & offline events, exclusive airdrops, limited edition merch, & much more
6. Is there a special offer to early supporters & buyers?
- Yes, the first 50 buyers of KPPC Card/Bravos will be considered Pioneer NFT holders and will be given access to exclusive perks on the future.
7. What blockchain is it on?
- ERC-1155 token on the Polygon blockchain and hosted on IPFS.
8. Is there a plan to implement DAO, Staking, P2E Game and KPPC Coin?
- Due to the uncertainties in the crypto industry with regards to government regulations, we are currently studying any trends with regards to these matters that will benefit the KPPC community the most.
9. What's unique about this NFT Project?
- KPPC is unique because it's the first exclusive NFT social club in the Philippines that blends lifestyle fashion, storytelling & sporty vibes to create unique collectibles.
A. First Exclusive NFT Club in the Philippines - While it is common to release 10,000 NFT collectibles, KPPC is the first to launch a very limited 1,000 NFT collectibles in the Philippines. With only 1,000 members allowed, KPPC maintains its exclusive status as an NFT club in the Philippines.
B. Lifestyle Fashion - KPPC will collaborate with artists to create fashionable apparels.
C. Storytelling - Bravos holders can create their own story based on 10 tribes (characters) & 13 elements (powers). Bravos holders will also have unlimited commercial rights for the purpose of creating derivative works based upon the NFT Art (e.g. shirts, comic books, movie series, etc.).
D. Sporty Vibes - KPPC will promote camaraderie & friendly competition within the community.
10. Is there a plan to create a Bravos Comics?
- Yes, we hope to engage with all Bravos NFT holders to create a Grand Storyline that will bring the most value to the community.